Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

updating firmware on n95 8gb

• 17-03-2008 12:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭

I want to update my firmware, but i've heard it will wipe map and voice nav on the handset, is this true? i have the free 1 yr sub to voice navigation, if i lose this during the upgrade can i get it back , or will i wind up having to pay for it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Pete4779

I want to update my firmware, but i've heard it will wipe map and voice nav on the handset, is this true? i have the free 1 yr sub to voice navigation, if i lose this during the upgrade can i get it back , or will i wind up having to pay for it?

I've no idea on voice as I have a good car headunit with GPS. Outside of the car, Googlemaps works fine on the v15 firmware.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ould.crock

I'd say if you have the original activation key and type it in after update, it'll be okay

Advertisement