Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your sleep pattern

• 17-03-2008 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭

I am usually in bed by 12-1 and up between 8 and 9 in the mornings(can get away with late starts with college timetable) But I have been super knackered recently.... Whats ur normal sleep times?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

10-11pm then up at 6 some days, others I am for 8.

1am-10am monday-friday for college.
    11pm/12am-9am saturday and sunday for work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭yummycake

wake up about 3 felling pretty hungover fallasleep maybe 2 days later - then 24 hour coma

repeat x 365

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I dont get to sleep til about 2.30am, so stay in bed til about 1
    in work at 4 durin the week, then 8am on a saturday so only one early start

college was shoy, 9am every mornin, mon - fri!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

nesf wrote: »
    Moved from AH.

Keep your trash. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 JeanH

College - go to bed around 3am, up at 7.30 but I'm slipping to 8am now! I actually like not going to bed at all sometimes, but usually only if I'm writing an essay. I like the quiet of the night and the peace that comes with being the only person on the street awake.

Work - bed at 11pm, up at 7.30.

I'm wrecked all the time too but seriously on the occasions when I went to bed really early, like 10pm, I always felt much better in the morning at 7.30am so I suppose logic is that you'd feel better getting about 9 hours sleep every night.

Advertisement