Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportline dust cover problems

Options
  • 17-03-2008 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭

Hi guys I was adjusting the hop up on my Sportline M15A4 and when I was done Is could not get it to keep closed. When ever I tried to close it, it kept popping open again. Any suggestions?

[EDIT] Another problem just arose the cocking lever won't automatically go back into place meaning that the hop up stays exposed until you push it back manually

[EDIT 2] The magazine broke as well!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Have you made sure the bolt has clicked all the way back?
    The cover won't close unless it has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

mcgovern wrote: »
    Have you made sure the bolt has clicked all the way back?
    The cover won't close unless it has.

which bolt

• Registered Users Posts: 14,804 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

has the cocking lever been pushed all the way forwards?

then give the cover a firm push, should work then

:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Keggers wrote: »
    which bolt

I'm a n00b as well so not sure of all the proper names, but its the cocking lever like blay1 said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

There is a really small piece of metal that moves up and down, its located on the middle of the top edge of the cover, and it has broken in half on mine, meaning the dust cover wont close at all.
    Does that sound like your problem?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

id say its the little locking pin that is on the door bit itself., ive seen a few like that.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Keggers wrote: »
    [EDIT 2] The magazine broke as well!!!!!!!

What has happened to the mag?? I had a minor problem with mine aswell. The square bolt holder?? inside the magazine was not fitted properly and came loose. It was then fed through the magazine to the to and stopped the bb's from coming out. Was simple to fix, pull out the black part of the magazine and open up with a screw driver. You don't need to remove anything from inside the magazine itself.

Advertisement