Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the quickest place

Options
  • 17-03-2008 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

I can get one of these?

108188.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

peats/maplins near cineworld cinema in dublin. I'd reckon homebase or atlantic homecare would have thme too.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

what are my chances in tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Extremely slim

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

kensutz wrote: »
    Extremely slim

Dagnammit

Would Xtravision or GameStop stock em?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Xtravision probably would for the Xbox (the larger shops). Happily, I believe they are standardised, so it should work for any console. Funnily enough I bought a 360 not so long ago and I've been unable to play it. I assumed this was because my TV was too old and too crap. It turned out that Microsoft sent me out a dodgy scart connector.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Pound shops might do them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,607 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Yep, they should be available in the larger Tescos, but you may have to buy one of those AV kits to get one.
    I've got a couple of them, they seem to come with every new console.

Advertisement