Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Rushed, or maybe the original rehashed?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Rainyface

Have to say, I'm a bit disappointed with this Game. Its quite boring. If you wanted you could just send the 2 guys in to clear a room and then just follow them around the place.
    Online play is not much better.
    Definitly not a patch on COD 4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

after a longer play, this game is more dissapointing, its like rianbow six vegas 1.5

the graphics are the same, still has the same bugs, they havnt sorted out lag on coop or online, the guns are still of a piss poor standard.

Highly dissapointed i paid 60 for this, its very dissapointing overall, id go as far as not recommending it...at all

pity, the tom clancy series finally picked itself of the floor with rb vegas 1, buts its fallen right back on its face again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

played the story once and that was it. haven thad the urge to put the game in again. Must be that it just felt like more of the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

The graphics and a.i are so bad & the guns have no definition or realism about them, throwing grandees is terrible.

The game is so glitchy ..

its a total rush, its is more like an expansion pack

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Played through once and haven't touched it since. Terrible let down on the previous game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Stokolan wrote: »
    played the story once and that was it. haven thad the urge to put the game in again. Must be that it just felt like more of the same!

Dude do you have GTA4 in your Gamer tag????? or am i going crazy?`

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

RAIN wrote: »
    Dude do you have GTA4 in your Gamer tag????? or am i going crazy?`

Photoshop!!

For anyone interested in doing the My Hero achievement.

I'm hosting a game tonight at 20:30 and need some willing participants to take part!

Send me a FR and message on live (GT Dj DigitalMoose) if you're available or see http://www.exiledgamers.com/rainbow-6-vegas/16980-achievement-trading-my-hero.html#post46344

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

Achievement trading! :eek: Just play the game for a while! :D

None of the "chievz" in RB6V2 are that hard anyway!... .. . compared to RB6V1.

Just time consuming.

• Advertisement

D3UC3 J3 wrote: »
    Achievement trading! :eek: Just play the game for a while! :D

None of the "chievz" in RB6V2 are that hard anyway!... .. . compared to RB6V1.

Just time consuming.

I don't have time for playing the game :D

Anyway those Attack and Defend yokes are tough to do!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

This game is crap.

Graphics look like a ps2 game.

Story is "yawn" boring and **** fmv sequences

It’s so rushed I can’t believe they had the balls to release such garbage.

Thank Christ I rented it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,251 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

So I got this game when it came out, and now I have finished the story mode on my own, and I have finished all but two of the TH maps (on realistic - density high), only have Comcast Event and Murder town left to go.

First off - any tips for beating either of them; both seem a lot harder than any of the other maps.

Secondly, has there been any word on DLC for the game? I'd love some more TH maps...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Are you doing the THs on your own? If so then fair play, some of the maps are quite tough even with others. I would agree that Comcast and Murder Town are harder, they are probably the biggest maps and you can find yourself exposed but as with all of the THs there are a few regular spawn points for the terrorists as you move through the map. Just keep remembering where each of them were and you should get through it. Unfortunately thats about all I can offer. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Add me GT: CKWPORT, if you wanna play Co-op in TH or story...

Despite the graphics, I think its a good game...

bucks73 wrote: »
    Are you doing the THs on your own? If so then fair play, some of the maps are quite tough even with others. I would agree that Comcast and Murder Town are harder, they are probably the biggest maps and you can find yourself exposed but as with all of the THs there are a few regular spawn points for the terrorists as you move through the map. Just keep remembering where each of them were and you should get through it. Unfortunately thats about all I can offer. :)

Not on my own no - been doing them with a mate of mine. Has taken us a good few hours to get through the ones we have done. I managed to do kill house on my own, but that would be one of the easier ones.

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Add me GT: CKWPORT, if you wanna play Co-op in TH or story...

Despite the graphics, I think its a good game...

haven't played it online at all, and i have hooked up to live since I got GTA for the PS3 (had a lot of problems getting it working for multiplayer, which in the end saw the 360 getting disconnected...) I'll add you when I log on next.

And yeah, despite the graphics, I love it. Love doing the terrorist hunt levels - even if the computer does cheat you horribly.

On Import/Export I went into one of the rooms (little room with 3 doors - nothing else) - NO ONE in the room, as i turned towards a door my mate came in after me and a terrorist spawned in the middle of the room and immediately shot me in the back. the pissed me off no end!

Tauren wrote: »
    On Import/Export I went into one of the rooms (little room with 3 doors - nothing else) - NO ONE in the room, as i turned towards a door my mate came in after me and a terrorist spawned in the middle of the room and immediately shot me in the back. the pissed me off no end!

The terrorist spawning is soo unfair......and annoying at times...

I did all the TH levels on realistic on my own, took ages...some levels were a nightmare...

But am up for a game doing them again when ever...

On your own.... well i'd definitely be holding you back, don't think i have got through a map without dying at least once!

I'll prob go online with it - as I want to max out assault points (would love to get the last ranking too, for the face mask, but i'm so far away from that whatever new R6 is next will probably be out before I am even close!

Ya, i done them to max out the ACES thing and get a better rank, and get the achievement.

XP goes up really slow once ACES is maxed though!

Want to do story on realistic too, that should boost the XP a bit i hope...

• Advertisement

Yeah the fastest way to get the XP up is doing the story and THs. Online matches would take forever unless youre on there every day for a couple of hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Anyone still playing this I pick it up in game cheap. Have to say it a good game makes a change from playing COD4. I find it more tactical game. Also on the plus side there seem to be not that many annoying American teens with anger issues compared to COD4.

I much prefer it to COD4 and still play the story and terrorist hunts as well as multiplayer. As you say, the quieter lobbies are also a major plus.

This is going cheap on Play also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Great Game but the Lag really put me off.

In the end i just gave up on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Haven't notice any lag yet. Mainly been playing TH which is good craic if you have a good team. Not a bad game for 20 euro

Lag only tends to happen on matches of 10 or more players. Also depends on hosts internet connection. I never have a problem on 6 player matches or terrorist hunts.

Advertisement