Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

{REQ} New Printer with cheap ink cartridges

• 17-03-2008 6:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Am very sick of paying over the odds for dell catridges ( Have tried refilling them and still way costly), so am downgrading my Dell A920 to copying and scanning only. Anyone got any recommendations on a good replacement printer suitable for photos where the ink cartridges are generally a bit of a bargain!. I don't mind paying a bit for the printer but I won't be paying a fortune for ink anymore.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

do you need to print photos at home?

just print them in a chemist

think it cost us €19 to print 120 7x4 photos after the cousins wedding last year

i'd say any printer cartrige would be struggling after 30 7x4 and at €20-€70 a pop its madness, and they fade after a year or 2 anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Thanks for the feedback. I will probably do that in future. I was just hoping that there was some cheap at home solution out there, that someone had discovered. Going to look at http://www.which.co.uk/ to see what they have to say.

Advertisement