Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discos!

• 17-03-2008 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭

Big hittin' Cheese and Onion yeashh please!

They popped into one of my thoughts last night while I was hammered. I realised I haven't seen them in years? Are they still sold? They rocked! I'd love a packet of them right now!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Still sold afaik, but I only like the S&V ones!! Try a Centra near you today!! Failing that I know of a little newsagents on Ladyswell Road that always has them in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

You can still get them in six or ten packs in Dunnes or Tescos.

Salt n Vinegar, Cheese n Onion and Beef.

Big hittin flava

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Lovely crisps tbh.

I love the C&O ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Were they the crisps that gave you the little packet of flavour to sprinkle over your crisps??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Don't think so hun...
    years ago there was Salt n Shake... plain crisps with pks of salt to shake over. But I don't know if they're what you're talking about either?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I used to love the S&V ones but I had a packed not so long ago and they were just horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Ya i've seen them round quite a bit. The only problem with them is there too small. Ya'd want 2 or 3 packs to get near full satisfaction!!!

Maybe thats just me being greedy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭ohandels

Tescos in Dundrum were selling them 12 pack for the price of 6 think is was around 3 euro's, they didnt last very long.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭MLE

daisy123 wrote: »
    Were they the crisps that gave you the little packet of flavour to sprinkle over your crisps??

Yes they did release packets with extra seasoning in them for a limited time. lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

MLE wrote: »
    Yes they did release packets with extra seasoning in them for a limited time. lovely

Phew, thought I was going mad there for a while...

• Advertisement
Advertisement