Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

air pellets

Options
  • 17-03-2008 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

hi where can i buy hn match air pellets 4.5mm for a air pistol in ireland. i am in cork, i have a full licence. regards john.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 joecoie

John, (I'm also in Cork) get my pellets from Geoff Cooney (details below), a bit far away but I'm up that way from time to time.
    Murrays in cork city had some .177 'gammo' when I checked a while back.

FYI Geoff is the Airgun Coordinator for NTSA,
    Tiernan (Wilkinstown) Ltd
    Wilkinstown Co. Meath
    <number snipped>

PM me if you have any further questions.
    Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭johal

thanks for the reply joe . i ordered a batch yesterday from varga. i did not know about geoff cooney, no dealers had target pellets when i asked.
    thanks john.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bigred

Let us know how you get on with this. Some of his prices are very good.
    Did you check the legal side - pellets are unrestricted in most of the EU, with ourselves being a glaring exception - I'd have thought you'd need to send him a copy of your cert at a minimum, and probably and article 7. I'm sure the legal brains here will clear this one up. It would be a pity to have a batch stuck in Portlaoise with the local garda knocking on your door!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭johal

i am importing them with the help of my local gun dealer.the pellets are being sent to him ,he is also dealing with the paperwork for me. i can get a large batch and he can hold them for me. i can get them as i need them and not "store" them myself.

Advertisement