Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick before Paddys day is over

Options
  • 17-03-2008 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Worst Irish Jokes ever

What kind of music do Leprauchans like?
    Shamrock and Roll

What did Saint Patrick say to the snakes as he was driving them out of Ireland?
    'Are ye's alright in the back there lads?'

I got them jokes off packs of sugar in work. I knew i should have given up sugar for lent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

Posted on this forum before:

What do you call an MP3 player that only plays traditional Irish music?

A Diddley-I-Pod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Three guys, one Irish, one English, and one Scottish, are out walking along the beach together one day.

They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes in total", says the Genie.

The Scottish guy says, "I am a fisherman, my Dad's a fisherman, his Dad was a fisherman and my son will be one too. I want all the oceans full of fish for all eternity." So, with a blink of the Genie's eye FOOM! the oceans were teaming with fish.

The Englishman was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around England, protecting her, so that no one will get in for all eternity." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye POOF! there was a huge wall around England.

The Irishman asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick, protecting England so that nothing can get in or out."

The Irishman says, "Fill it up with water."

Advertisement