Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

early house?

• 17-03-2008 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

which waterford pubs are early houses?i know they are on the quay but anybody know which ones?and how early they open ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

I know Jordans was always an early house but I would'nt know if its still the case and if there is even any call for it any more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Still an early house alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭henboy9

booze wrote: »
    which waterford pubs are early houses?i know they are on the quay but anybody know which ones?and how early they open ?
    something to do with the lads who used to work the docks i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Jordans opens for 9 I think, or at least it used to. That was the earliest I was there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

BOTH Jordan's and Sal's have docker's licences

Jordans opens at 9 O CLOCK

Sals open at 8.45am , weekdays only 10.30pm on Saturday , Sunday normal opening hours.
    ps front doors don't always be open at 8.45 , but you will get in if ye knock

• Advertisement
Advertisement