Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kart M14 EBR

Options
  • 17-03-2008 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

hi does anyone have a kart m14 ebr. are they any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭area51comando

thanks puding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭TheFlatulator

I think that I saw the EBR reviewed in this months airsoft international, for £120 in the UK so I would be interested to see if it could be gotten in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

remember that nearly all the ebrs i've read about have been to hot for Ireland and i've not seen it domestically so remember to have it downgraded before importing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭TheFlatulator

Yeah, I would certainly wanna make sure its <= to 1J if I was to get one.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Just a quick one..

The EBR is heavy, and I mean very heavy.......you would be doing well to lug it around for the day. The weight is mainly at the front so the balance is a little off. The cheek rest is a nice little feature though. Rate of fire with a standard 9.6 is very impressive and frankly, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end. Magazine cartridge which comes with it have been known to be faulty, but the M14 mags will fit it.

I don't own one, but I know somebody who does..and he has it downgraded...still trying to convince him to let me take it out for a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

rsov.com have a pretty sweet looking new one
    gun_0219.jpg but I'd say its hot also.

I ordered the long version on Monday for 180 with p&p and two mags not bad. Its 200 in MIA. I hope its worth it but the one i handled in MIA was great.

Got my EBR today.:D:D It very nice:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Review please

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement