Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Patricks day parade

• 17-03-2008 9:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭

Bloody hell.

Stood in the feezing wind outside the castle for about 45mins to watch the parade that lasted twenty mins. :mad:

They haven't even bothered listing in on the RTE website.. RTE/StPatricks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

We've always had bad luck with parades :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭just-wonderin

only one word for the parade utter disgrace:mad:, and kk suppose to be the arts capital of ireland..................:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

My four year old son turned around after the cars had gone by and asked "When is the parade starting?"

Just about sums it up really. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

I bet the publicans weren't complaining though. Once they've got punters drinking all day, what does it matter? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I knew it was only going to be 20 mins long as I'm involved in an organisation that was participating. I didnt even bother going to watch. However bad it was, it must have been better than last years fiasco. Why couldnt they have had the night time parade like they did a few years ago. That was actually good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Nil Recurring

I heard it was brutal

Advertisement