Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahinch

• 17-03-2008 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi There

Im hoping to organise a girls weekend for my friends birthday in August(weekend after bank holiday-aug 8th) We are thinking of Lahinch but dont really know an awful lot about the area.

Just wondering what nightlife would be like at this time of the year-wat kind of pubs..wat is accomodation like..anything to do during the day etc etc

Any advice would be appreciated
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭whatsgoinon

great range of pubs in lahinch, new nightclub just opened last weekend bringing the total to 3. As regards what to do during the day, golf, pitch and putt, cliffs of moher, ailwee caves, surfing lessons, day trip to inis oirr from doolin, walking on the beach. my fave pubs there are kennys, 19th, o'looneys and flanagans

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

As whatsgoinon said, there's loads of options open to you, there might be a surfing festival that weekend so you might want to look into organising accomadtion sooner rather than later

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Lahinch is pretty mad around August, as loads of people go up before going back to school, so having fun is no problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Jasus.. Lahinch has 3 nightclubs now? Crazy when you consider Ennis only has two, one of which is tiny and the other absolutely filthy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Jasus.. Lahinch has 3 nightclubs now? Crazy when you consider Ennis only has two, one of which is tiny and the other absolutely filthy.
    What are the 2? The only one I have ever been at is the Queens and I may never return!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Don't blame you. The other ones The Gasworks. Not full of scumbags, and it's cleaner. Doesn't have any atmosphere though. It's just a black room with dancefloor really.

Advertisement