Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Funny and bad

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

That has been posted here loads of times! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I didn't see it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I didn't see it before :)

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

does wonders for your radiator i hear :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

I was expecting to see a stream of coolant and oil running from the car when it reversed off the bollard. God help us if they ever are introduced here, I can see people get stuck on them every day here:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

I've seen it before too. Apparently it works wonders on removing that sump plug ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Timmaay wrote: »
    I was expecting to see a stream of coolant and oil running from the car when it reversed off the bollard. God help us if they ever are introduced here, I can see people get stuck on them every day here:D

We already have some I think. There's one near Mulhuddart somewhere I think for buses only.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

In Cork they have them on Oliver Plunkett Street

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

In Cork they have them on Oliver Plunkett Street

really? i never saw them. where exactly?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

They are in Temple Bar also but rarely used IIRC.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭Niall1234

D_murph wrote: »
    really? i never saw them. where exactly?

Where Marlboro street (The one with Clancy's Pub) meets the South Mall. Don't understand the point of them as you can still access Oliver Plunkett street and therefor Malboro street from the other side.

Advertisement