Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update the Wiki?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Beers...

So yeah I've 5 weeks left in this place before I'm gone for good and I drink now lol so beers...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

will people show up if its off campus. some of us cant go to on campus beers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Grimes wrote: »
    will people show up if its off campus. some of us cant go to on campus beers

Banned from the student bar are we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Heh, I was at that very first UCD Boards Beers in the Sports Bar on the 22nd of September 2004. Meself, Dataisgod, planck2, OfflerCrocGod, rainbowkirby and other ppl I can't quite recall. Seems like f**king ages ago, which in a sense I suppose it is really.

Also @ Hetfield: I dunno what the hell you're on about mate, you were never a part of the UCD Boards lot and I don't remember you at a single beers. So shut it.:p

Grimes i sright. Its the general vibe I get of people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Ah HetField. Its all still there. Your just out of the loop :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Grimes wrote: »
    Yeah the comeraderie of the forum is with O'Reilly tbh. The forum never replaced the hardcore prolific posters that graduated or moved on. Shame cause the beers were good crack.

I entirely support retrobeers (TM).

I don't count as officially old crew but I feel that having attended the good old days of the Porterhouse and almost having been handcuffed to B-K-Dzr in the process, I get to be old and crotchety and demand a night out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

elmyra wrote: »
    I don't count as officially old crew
    Yeah ya do darlin. You're as ancient and embittered as the rest of us geriatric sods!:p

RETROBEERS™ GO!

Advertisement