Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test Question???!!!!!

Options
  • 18-03-2008 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi all...
    Doing my test tomorrow and am absolutely sh*tting it. Just a few questions before i do it. The questions at the start of the test... How many do they ask and are the written down or is it just a matter of him/her just sitting in front of you asking questions?
    Cheers,
    Zebulon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

The questions at the start of the test are conducted in an office (well in my case anyway, SGS pottery road) They asked me about 10 road signs and about 5 general driving questions. The general questions are oral, and the roadsigns are pointed out off a printed sheet of signs.

Best of luck tomorow, easier said than done but dont be sh*tting yourself! If the question part is all thats bothering you, you should be fine, Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

there is not set amount of questions they will ask you in the office, but if you're prompt at answering them you may get asked fewer than someone struggling with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Good luck tomorrow, I have mine too. Try not to worry or get too nervous but I know exactly how you feel!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 zebulon

Cheers guys...
    Yeah, Best trying to relax but seriously hard... Best of luck as well Ergonomics!
    Now off for a nervous few hours sleep before... Well, U know.
    Zebulon

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

zebulon and ergonomics - wishing you the best for today!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 zebulon

Woohoooooo!!!!!!!!!! Passed my test this morning. Seriously delighted! Feel like Jack Nicholson in Batman. Can't stop smiling! Done it in fonthill... The guy was bang on. Didn't feel too nervous. Nearly proper messed it up by going through an amber filter light. The fact that i was going fast enough i only got a grade 2.
    Anyways, Cheers for all the good luck messages.
    Best of Luck ergonomics!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭andrewh5

Many congratulations, Zebulon. Welcome to the happy band of qualified drivers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Thanks zebulon and huge congratulations! I still have a few hours before mine so I'm gonna pop in the shower and go for a drive. Not gonna practice as such, just de-nerve myself! Spent all night dreaming about doing my driving test and even though every test went bad I still passed. I'm hoping that's a sign :D

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sbhatia

ergonomics wrote: »
    Thanks zebulon and huge congratulations! I still have a few hours before mine so I'm gonna pop in the shower and go for a drive. Not gonna practice as such, just de-nerve myself! Spent all night dreaming about doing my driving test and even though every test went bad I still passed. I'm hoping that's a sign :D
    Well there is a saying if it's a early morning dream then it's true. so wishing you all the best for test and let us know how did it go?:)

Advertisement