Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is the a pension co. who refund the commission?

Options
  • 18-03-2008 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

I'm a shark for a deal.........and I'm out there fishing for a pension.:D

I used a mortgage co. once who refunded me part of the commission they got for my mortgage business - question is - is the a pension provider out there who will do this?

anyone any idea?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭MB74

Careful, two different types of cover so maybe not the best approach going with the one who refunds money.

The question for you is, is good advise worth paying for?

Also the commission level and structure would be completely different, a lot would depend on how much you want to invest in your pension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

MB74 wrote: »
    Careful, two different types of cover so maybe not the best approach going with the one who refunds money.

The question for you is, is good advise worth paying for?

Also the commission level and structure would be completely different, a lot would depend on how much you want to invest in your pension.

Agreed.........i'm seeking a prsa......5 to 600 investment pcm.
    any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭broker2008

If you are paying up to 600 a month, a personal pension may be a better option due to a lower management charge, ranging from as low as 0.65% and greater fund choice compared to limited choice and 1% management charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

Agreed.........i'm seeking a prsa......5 to 600 investment pcm.
    any thoughts?

PRSA charges are 5% premium and 1% fund management, set by the government. Check out the pension boards website.

http://www.pensionsboard.ie/index.asp?locID=318&docID=188

Advertisement