Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Q re ear ring

Options
  • 18-03-2008 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭

hi guys,

whats the best way to remove those rings with the balls in the middle???
    i know ther'ye an awful kunt to remove...

much appreciation!
    SMS

:pac::pac:
    woka woka

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

a circular barbell?
    Cbr-1.jpg

the balls are sorta wedged in there, so just pull on either side of the ball and should pop out. getting the ball back in is also a pain in the arse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Yeah, it pops out. Takes a bit of getting used to! (Ring opening and closing pliers are two of the best things I've ever bought)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I tend to hold the ball in one hand while pulling one end of the bar away from the ball with the other, so your hands will be pulling in different directions, one with the ball and one with the bar.
    Then the ball should come out but you'll still be holding it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

If you try hold the ring with one hand and pull the ball with a tweezers, it should fall out pretty handily- just fiddle with it a bit, once you get one of the indentations at the right angel, it's slip out- get someone to help you if you can't see it properly, which is usually the most awkward part!!!

Advertisement