Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anybody else in the horrors?

• 18-03-2008 2:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭

woke up about an hour ago, hungover, thank fcuk tons of beer in the fridge..god bless dutch gold, thank fcuk i booked tomorrow off work...yay, just had to unblock me jacks with the butt end of a fishin rod cos i blocked it last nite usin too much bog roll. dry retchin while i was pokin it, im gonna be fcuked in a few weeks when the weather improves and i go fishin and then remember what i used that particular rod for. lousy!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

flanum wrote: »
    woke up about an hour ago, hungover, thank fcuk tons of beer in the fridge..god bless dutch gold, thank fcuk i booked tomorrow off work...yay, just had to unblock me jacks with the butt end of a fishin rod cos i blocked it last nite usin too much bog roll. dry retchin while i was pokin it, im gonna be fcuked in a few weeks when the weather improves and i go fishin and then remember what i used that particular rod for. lousy!

Ha Ha :D

Ah no thats mean- Have a big dirty fry up:pac:

Mmmm that sounds good actually ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

flanum wrote: »

I fvcking KNEW that was you in my back garden.....

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    I fvcking KNEW that was you in my back garden.....
    Lol, good shít.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

not at all, its just guna turn into one of those weird fisherman superstitions/traditions for ya!

....." ah yeah, i never go out without that rod i dipd in the toilet, and everytime i use it i dont catch anytin below 20lbs".....

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

:D
    suppose i should stick this one up on the angling forum

*gets blank stares and dirty looks from the fishing community*

tight lines!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

sigh i left a bed full of my girlfriend who is going home today and now here i am really hungover and depressed in a horrible fas course i hate and is boring the frak outta me and i gotta sit here for hours yet :(

oh and i lost my wallet too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

im feeling fine and dandy like lemon candy.
    no hangover
    no regrets
    no what'd i do that for moments

go sensible drinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

go sensible drinking!

Try NO drinking. Four 12hr shifts, no long weekend for me. Oh woe to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Have a big dirty fry up:pac:

Mmmm that sounds good actually ....

Mmm, that's sounds so good right now :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭brow_601

im feeling fine and dandy like lemon candy.
    no hangover
    no regrets
    no what'd i do that for moments

go sensible drinking!

where were you yesterday when i needed that eh??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Didn't have a drop of alcohol all weekend. I feel great today!

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭chakotha

Went mad Friday and Saturday, less Sunday and very quiet yesterday and am very glad for it today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

brow_601 wrote: »
    where were you yesterday when i needed that eh??

i was off being sensibly drunk:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭kev_s88

arghhh too much drinking

out all night friday getting wasted.
    played a gig on saturday and got wasted
    took sunday easy
    was drinking for 13 straight hours yesterday

not pleasant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,041 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I couldn't drink all weekend or all this week for that matter :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

. Four 12hr shifts.

But think of all that extra money ya can spend on boozn this weekend:D

God if i didnt drink id be so rich :( at least I dont smoke I couldnt afford rent then;)

I was so drunk last night that I bought a £20 note off my friend.

Looks cool though. I had forgotten what Daniel O’Connell looked like. Unfortunately, it doesn't really help the hangover. Plus I've to go to a gig tonight which will obviously be really loud.

This will be a long day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I imbibed four tin cannisters of ale yesterday, and engaged in conversation with the slovenly classes who smoke marijuana and openly laughed at video diskettes of family guy and his crass low brow humor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

I had to shower out of a bucket this morning,
    I also drunkingly slept with someone who i shouldnt have........ On the stairs of my apartment building.
    I feel awful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Andy-Pandy wrote: »
    I had to shower out of a bucket this morning,
    I also drunkingly slept with someone who i shouldnt have........ On the stairs of my apartment building.
    I feel awful.

ROFL, most apartment buildings have CCTV these days too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I know the feeling - I've done the drunken shagging on the stairs thing too. Horrid. Did anyone manage to drink from Friday to last night?

Miss Fluff wrote: »
    ROFL, most apartment buildings have CCTV these days too

We found a blind spot, one place in the corner that didnt set off the automatic lights for the stairs.

Thank christ there is no camera.

Dudess wrote: »
    I know the feeling - I've done the drunken shagging on the stairs thing too. Horrid. Did anyone manage to drink from Friday to last night?

I had a four hour break. My head is in a heap, i lost my keys for the gaff, my bike is locked to the stairs and i've no way to get it off. My bedroom looks like it had twenty people dancing in it for about 12 hours (it did), and i had to sleep on the couch as someone was kind enough to spill a bottle of wine over my bed.

All in all a great weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Twisted Friday.
    Plastered Saturday.
    Mangled Sunday (and had a kinky night that left me looking like this: :eek:).
    Shitfaced yesterday.
    Suicidal today.
    Roll on next weekend so I can do it again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭whatsgoinon

Did anyone manage to drink from Friday to last night?
    got ossified friday night, barely made the train to london saturday morning, started at 2.30 pm, left boozer at 3am, went to boozer for breakfast at 11am on sunday, left at 11.30pm, 2 pints last night nearly killed me

Are the stairs not really uncomfortable on your back? Just wondering about the logistics of things!

watna wrote: »
    Are the stairs not really uncomfortable on your back? Just wondering about the logistics of things!

I wasnt looking for comfort, it was a heat of the moment thing, was walking her out to a cab and next thing you know...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Ha ha, thats the funniest post ive read in a while, albeit absolutely disgusting.:D

• Advertisement

I wasnt looking for comfort, it was a heat of the moment thing, was walking her out to a cab and next thing you know...........
    Yeah , man happens all the time :D

when i was single ofc

We found a blind spot, one place in the corner that didnt set off the automatic lights for the stairs.

Thank christ there is no camera.

That story is even funnier because of your username! Well done lad !

Eh im in the horrors too, drank about 10 pints of Guinness and I wouldn't normally drink the stuff! Total train crash in work today :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I always thought in the horrors referred to a severe state of inebriation. Not the after effects.

Oh I've no doubt, but I was at that level of drunkenness where one feels no pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Agamemnon wrote: »
    Mangled Sunday (and had a kinky night that left me looking like this: :eek:).

Go on.............

Go on.............
    All I'll say is that she was a nurse. Their knowledge of the human body is remarkable.

• Advertisement

All I'll say is that she was a nurse. Their knowledge of the human body is remarkable.

Was it like road trip when yore man, ahem, gets some help giving a sperm sample? It was, wasn't it? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Didn't have a drop yesterday, don't think any of my mates were out in fact. Must be the first paddys day in a good 15years I didnt drink. Had been drinking 5 nights in a row before paddys day, but that is still no excuse. Just fell on a bad day, can't remember as much confusion about paddys & easter as this year. I had people asking me sat & sunday if it was paddys day, and then people thought I was joking that easter sunday was this sunday.

Was it like road trip when yore man, ahem, gets some help giving a sperm sample? It was, wasn't it? :D
    A gentleman never tells but I hope she washed her hands (before and after).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

paddys day on monday and good friday all in the same week, id say liver failure will be pretty high this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

:eek:
    he had a finger up his bum!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Didn't get to sleep until 8am. Got the bus home too. Looked in the mirror after I took a piss... I had a portrait of me painted in green facepaint on the side of my face... Yeah. Absolutely destroyed today, not a pinch of smoke about either :( Went drinking on the cheap, ended up drinking a load of my beers, a bottle of jager I was given for my birthday, a load of other people's beers ^_^, a bottle of M&S Bucks Fizz (!?) and a ****load of vodka then pub of which I remember little but I've recieved a couple of texts about my great dancing... Lol.

This may take a few days to piece the night together... I don't think I will though.

The most debauched stories seem to be coming from Cork. All I can say is... I'm proud to be a Corkonian! :)
    All I'll say is that she was a nurse.
    Heh, apparently if you score a nurse you've hit the jackpot!

Oh wait... my mum's a nurse... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

The most debauched stories seem to be coming from Cork. All I can say is... I'm proud to be a Corkonian! :)

Fvck all else to do down there. Every time I meet a Corkonian for the first time, I get regailed with stories of the birds/guys he/she has shagged.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Friday & Sunday pretty heavy. Stayed in saturday. Had only a few Monday for the cure then fell asleep at 8pm and woke up today at 12

Yore ma sends her regards. Any chance of a tag team? :D

You walked into that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

im another one in bits.friday was a very messy one.saturday the same.sunday the messiest! got to bed a 10 o clock monday morning.somehow went out last night too which was the worse decision of my life.

Eating Activia in a desperate attempt to repair my digestive system...

I believe it was her who hit his jackpot...

:eek:
    he had a finger up his bum!

I believe it is called a "cheeky finger". The BGRH boys were discussing it at lenght for a while a few weeks ago. It was very, em, enlightening!

• Advertisement
Advertisement