Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re: The US Election 2008 forum

Options
  • 18-03-2008 6:15am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering, re the boards main page, the one what where it shows the most recent replies to threads. How come every single time someone posts in the US Election 2008 forum, they show up twice in a row for the same post? Same username, time etc, almost as if someone has just duplicate posted but they havent.
    If you look at the main page neeow there is one. Not that you will.
    I also have pics but they are on me desktop and I am not opening an account just so's ye can see me pron browsing.

But yeah. Anyone else havin this glitch?
    EDIT:
    Fine. I uploaded the pic.
    2002604903618780658_th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yeah, this will hopefully be fixed by the spangly new Developer that boards has hired. It has been like that for a while but the fix log is quite large.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Yes! I knew it. Nothing better than waking up developers in the middle of the night to fix unimportant issues pointed out by a phony doctor.
    Thats why I started this thread. Well, that, and for the mucho thanks from all on boards sufferin because of this major issue, but for some reason I don't get to get thanked here.
    Its gone! Gay.

Wait, you're not a doctor? Aint gettin no thanks from me Mr. Indian Giver..

I may not be a doctor but I can still give ya AIDS.
    I wont though. But if you fancy a cherokee hair tampon I could possibly figure something out.

Well, it's a tempting offer!

• Advertisement

Well then thank me for it.
    Jeez.
    Didnt u ever learn manners? If I dont get my thank count up I just feel worthless.
    Oh no, it's ok. I just filled up my birdfeeder. Woohoo! My existance has a point again!

If I could thank you I would doubly do so too.

You'll have to make to with an analogue thanks from me. THANKS!

It still counts.
    In the thanks count of my heart.
    *sniff*

Advertisement