Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car insurance

Options
  • 18-03-2008 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭

Whose doing the best deals right now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ryan but it depends on your details.

Details please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Quinn direct were the best deal I got when I went looking around 7 months ago

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

You really need to ring them all and give then all the relevant info about your situation to get an answer to this.
    Many folk on here will describe their experiences but no two scenarios are the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭Tim Robbins

biko wrote: »
    Ryan but it depends on your details.

Details please.
    Car: 00 focus
    Full License: Seven Years
    Driving experience: 12 years

Would like to get my girlfriend insured on it also.
    Her driving experience is about the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

kbannon wrote: »
    You really need to ring them all and give then all the relevant info about your situation to get an answer to this.
    Many folk on here will describe their experiences but no two scenarios are the same.
    +1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Quinn, Hibernian and Ryan all can quote you online. Ryan is cheapest. Since you have full licence it should be a breeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

kbannon wrote: »

Otherwise everyone would be using the same company. In fact, a broker can sometimes get you a better quote with an insurance company, then the insurance company will give you.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭hargo

I just got two great quotes from insure.ie and they slashed the competition to pieces.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Scottie99

Whose doing the best deals right now?

My renewal with FBD was up. Contacted 123.ie they found an insurance company €80 cheaper with the same benefits (Basically allow them to do the donkey work). Went back to FBD and they matched it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

OP its different for everyone. Different insurance companies have different preumiums for different people.

Ring around and find out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Ring them. It depends on the engine size of the car, where you live, if you've had any claims.

No one here can tell you, ring them.

Advertisement