Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving instructor D8 area ?

Options
  • 18-03-2008 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good driving instructor in the D8 area, around ChristChurch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭sbhatia

Try ISM ( Irish school of Motoring) , my friend is taking lesson from them in that area and quite pleased.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭ibook

thanks, could you find out the instructors name? i can ask for him while booking a session.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

i tried ism both north and southside..
    in the end i passed my test but they are <SNIP> i have to say
    also dont stick to one instructor , try different ones and get an overall idea

I did see a few threads cautioning about ism, but i'm hoping not all are <SNIP>. Thats why i was hoping to get an ism instructor who might be ok.

Does anyone have experiences with another school/private instructor? or is it just ism in the D8 area?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Please exercise caution when given opinions on Driving Schools/Instructors. Use the PM function if necessary and check the Forum Charter.

• Advertisement

thanks for the heads-up, apologies for the wrong choice of words in that hastily typed message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

sorry about that wishbone
    anyway ibook you got the idea ;)

cheers j4vier :-)

Advertisement