Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MEconSc in European Economic and Public Affairs (UCD)

• 18-03-2008 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

I've applied to this course due in large part to the fact that I want to study economics. The course is really interdisciplinary and you have the opportunity to study topics from law, politics and business. However, having no formal education in economics I am a little apprehensive about this part of the course. I studied Hist & Pol as an undergraduate and did a MA in Hist after that.

Just wanted to know if anyone elso has done this course without having an economics background and how they fared.

Would also like to hear from those who have done the course and how they found it, what their job prospects were like upon graduation, what they are doing now and if the course was in any way beneficial to their career.

Advertisement