Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slpinter cell

Options
  • 18-03-2008 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi

Does any one know is Splinter Cell Double Agent is available on PC

Many thanks

Paddyo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Yes it is:

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/624416/Splinter-Cell-4-Double-Agent/Product.html?cur=258

I'm a bit shocked it's still selling for €39 though - it's been out for awhile and the next one, Splinter Cell: Conviction should be just around the corner. You'll probably find a better price if you shop around.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Paddyo

Thanks J-blk

I managed to get the games in Smyths Tallaght. They had one left in stock €35.

Could get it cheaper on-line but I needed it for tomorrow - a birthday present.

thanks again

Paddyo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Great game. Have it on the 360 and Xbox. Believe it or not they are two totally different games!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Steez

Stay far far far faaaar away from the PC version. Seriously.
    The 360 and Xbox versions are supposed to be much better if you have one, but the pc one is naff. I never got more than an hour or so in and the amount of bugs and random annoying crap that happens made me want to burn it.

Just a heads up...

Advertisement