Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McAfee siteadviser we're yellow

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

The point of anti-virus software is to stop your machine from running software that embeds itself into your system in a way that makes it hard to remove and then damages it.

As such, installing McAfee or Norton anti-virus is akin to curing a headache by paying someone to smash you over the head with a baseball bat.

I don't have the resources of McAfee and Norton, so I can not compete directly in this regard, but if you are a McAfee or Norton user and find yourself with a headache then I've an innovative new cure that may interest you, for a very moderate fee.

Ah no your alright nod32 keeps my headaches at bay:p

As to whether or not siteadviser is any good or not its not really relevant a lot of people use it and its not great advertising to have an amber rating also it could put off newcomers.

Agreed vex they seem to update busy sites fairly often.

Advertisement