Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Crazy euro truckers...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭shanel23

wow - a serious smash waiting to happen .....

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

WTF? I can kind of understand what the 2nd 2 trucks were thinking , seeing as they were going back the way they came(still wrong and ridiculously dangerous not to just go to the next exit and go around) but the first 2 continued on up the road , where the hell were they going?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

They must be Irish taxi drivers double jobbing!

I'll get me coat:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

manybe there is a fly over ahead that they wouldnt be able to get under?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Vain wrote: »
    manybe there is a fly over ahead that they wouldnt be able to get under?

From "About this video" ...
    The Location is Novi Sad (Južna Bačka).
    There were truck checks at some point ahead and they were arresting drivers bringing in goods without proper paper work. Other trucks sent a radio message to all these truckers, and I guess that guy in the yellow truck stopped the other one to warn him too.

Novi Sad is in Serbia BTW.

• Advertisement
Advertisement