Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Y2J a heel, face or tweener???

• 18-03-2008 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

I mean now that Jeff Hardy (the most over guy in WWE at present) is out woukld WWE try and make Y2J top face

I've noticed that Cena and Y2J get alot of negative heat from fans at some shows

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I've always thought that Jericho was a better heel

Raw
    I thought Jericho was a face at the start but a heel after his match. But that might just be because they still haven't a clue what they're doing with Big Show and Mayweather

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Tweener at the minute with a heel turn after (or possibly at) Mania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

last night on raw i thought he was a face, lots of chants for him but then he got himself disqualified :confuzzled:

i'd much prefer him to be a piss taking heel, a la when he was constasntly ripping stephanie a new one during his feud with hunt0r

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭lizann

Y2J is one thes best wrestlers on the mic so its eay for him to be a heel or face but i would prefer him as a heel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Y2J IS GOD

I think when he returned to WWE he was expected to be way over as a face but he wasn't so now maybe there is a heel turn in the neer future for him

I don't mind if he is heel or face as long he is in the WWE title picture

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Tweener at the minute with a heel turn after (or possibly at) Mania.

Spot on. That is the feeling I get also. The highlight reel with Big Show this week showed signs of the old Jericho coming back. Jericho needs the right style of heel to compliment him as a face. JBL was not one of those heels.

Y2J IS GOD wrote: »
    I think when he returned to WWE he was expected to be way over as a face but he wasn't so now maybe there is a heel turn in the neer future for him

/agree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

I think that the question was answered in his match on this weeks RAW.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

If it were down to me, i'd sit on the issue until after Mania, because it makes little difference whether he's a heel or face in the ladder match. But yeah, he'd work far better as a heel at this point, as thanks to the booking of his character he's lost a huge amount of momentum. To be honest, I think the WWE have had the heel turn in mind for a while now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Y2J IS GOD wrote: »

I agree but i think at present he is a tweener making a heel turn completely soon

The WWE should build up his feud with Randy for the WWE title Orton more and longer. They shouldnt have involved JBL.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Jimmy McMurtry

I dnt think he could be any worse as a bad guy then he was as a face nowadays hopefully theyl do sumtin wit him now(just read the bit in his book were he talks about hopin the British Bulldogs wud turn him n his mate in2the Canadian Bulldogs laughd so hard)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Def a heel now

A hero.
    He proved last night how great a heel he can be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

The Ric Flair return was a disaster, pointless and badly put together making Ric look weak making HHH look like a heel and achieving nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Hasn't Ric flair got a dvd coming out soon? You will see more of him in the coming weeks.

Advertisement