Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for name of modding place in Mullingar

Options
  • 18-03-2008 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi,

I met these guys at the toys 4 big boys about 2 years ago and they were from Mullingar but I cant remember the name of their business. They seemed pretty decent anyway. I got a flyer but lost it and google is not giving me anything! All I remember is they had a blue golf done up lovely lookin. Anybody know the place I am talking about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭just pete

think them lads are from ballymahon not mullingar, cant remember their name.Its on the edgewardstown to ballymahon road.

Long haired fellas ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭campervan

God I cant remember if they had long hair! One of them was foreign, possibly Polish. You could well be right about ballymahon, I should have paid more attention when they were telling me where they were and I should have kept that flyer...
    otherwise, anyone know is there anywhere in Meath or surrounding areas that are decent for bodywork and putting on kits?

Advertisement