Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

why..just why!?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

its wrong so so wrong! gotta laugh at the bit this car ia ready to drift! no it aint they wont let cars converted to rwd into driftin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

the back end looks like a regular gsr.

it looks like a gsr chasis that he fooked an evo 6 engine into.

i was thinkin that cos its a 5 door and if im rite evo's are only 3 door

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

no, evo's are 5 door, it looks like its not an evo because it doesn't have the two pieces of red glass on the inside of each light cluster, whether they have been removed or not i dont know, it definately doesn't look to have an evo body underneath all that crap but one things for sure it is rotten

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Another one to give car modders a bad name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Scrap. Is there a massive dent on the rear quarter panel in Pic.4 or is it just the angle we are looking at it from?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

it looks to be just the way the arch "flares" over the wheel, a big dent would probably look nicer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭dfer

DATZ CLASS BUD!!!!! D Tenzo R spoiler on de Back!! DaTZ LiKe In dAT FiLm DE BlEeDiN FaSt And FuRiOuS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I jUsT gOt tO GeT me a NeW 90 DeGreE PeAk Cap Ta MaTcH!!!!! BANGIN TUNES!!!! lol!!!

To anyone who has'nt coped yet, im being sarcastic!! Why do people waste there money on crap stylin?!!! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

stecleary wrote: »
    i was thinkin that cos its a 5 door and if im rite evo's are only 3 door

Evo's are four door, the estate is five door and Norris Design in the UK built the only proper 3 door Evo IX in the world ....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

small-evo9-side.jpg
    small-evo9-front.jpg

This would be it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MasterModds

The amount of bad modified cars out there is unreal and the funny thing is that these guys think they look great but people are only looking at them going what has he done, lol.

But if your gona do up and evo at least do it right, come on..

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭FiSe

bigkev49 wrote: »
    small-evo9-side.jpg
    small-evo9-front.jpg

This would be it.

Evo in MG colours oooooo ;)

its been changed again! its now got a big white norris disdign down the side! crackin car tearin up the time attack along with so many other cars! redline did a feature on this car and the roger clark motor sport scooby!

Advertisement