Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Tattoo' on Prospect Hill in Galway

Options
  • 18-03-2008 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Anyone know if they're any good? I'm looking to get a piece done soon, and I'm basically trying to decide between them and Tribe City on Dominick street!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

A friend of mine got her nape pierced there, she was impressed with staff, hygiene and outcome. I can't say I'd reccomend it though as I haven't been there either, probably just going to have to give it a go to find out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 TottyT

Hey i got a tattoo done by gordon when he was in metal works love it.....I know a few other people who have tattoos done by him as well and all good reports. Go in have a chat with him and see what you think do the same with Tribe City.
    its a great tattoo place, hygenic and clean, friendly staff and an real relaxed friendly atmosphere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

TottyT wrote: »
    Hey i got a tattoo done by gordon when he was in metal works love it.....I know a few other people who have tattoos done by him as well and all good reports. Go in have a chat with him and see what you think do the same with Tribe City.
    its a great tattoo place, hygenic and clean, friendly staff and an real relaxed friendly atmosphere
    have they a webpage i tried google and golden pages and no luck as id like to see their work thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I have heard all good reports from there as well.
    Don't think there is any website/bebo for it yet

Advertisement