Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Auto Issues

Options
  • 18-03-2008 5:28pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a DE UMP, great AEG for the money. It was going grand but I have noticed that its inconsistant on full auto. On semi its perfect but on full ato it tends to stop firing/BB's stop feeding. I have 2 mags and it seems to happen on both but I suppose i could be a mag issue. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

It sounds like the mags aren't feeding properly, did this only start happening recently? If i remember rightly you put a 9.6v battery in that a while ago? perhaps the mags cant keep up with the higher rate of fire?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Does sound that way but I used a 9.6v battery from day one pretty much.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

got any other mags for it? u dunno if mid caps are available but would be handy to test., if ya leave hicaps wound up after ya finished with them you can compress the spring and it dont push the BBs up like it used to.,

vtec wrote: »
    got any other mags for it? u dunno if mid caps are available but would be handy to test., if ya leave hicaps wound up after ya finished with them you can compress the spring and it dont push the BBs up like it used to.,

No, its very hard to get other mags, tony might have the G&G ones though, must check. I do uncompress them every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

rew you really rate the ump that well,
    might get one in instead of a g36c then

• Advertisement

Yeah I love it, and plenty of the lads were on the reciving end in Drogheda at the weekend. The down side is the mag is very long, but on the upside over all their very short.

If I could get mid caps and sort the full auto issue I would say its a perfect AEG. Great thump off it as well weh your firing it.

Advertisement