Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A New Sticky for Cheap Petrol/Diesel around Dublin?

Options
  • 18-03-2008 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭

I notice a few threads lately complaining (quite rightly) about the insane price of petrol/diesel.

Maybe those who find a good deal on petrol/diesel could let the rest of the Boards.ie community know.

I imagine it will be mostly the Dublin Area if it does take off.

Any thoughts or opinions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭Niall1234

Would be nice if you could do it for all of Ireland.

Lee Auto's (Model Farm Road) and Esso (Rochestown) always seem to be good value in Cork. Amber beside the Fob and Gill at the top of Mayfield is cheap too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Pah! Dublin board that way ->

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

Niall1234 wrote: »
    Would be nice if you could do it for all of Ireland.

Lee Auto's (Model Farm Road) and Esso (Rochestown) always seem to be good value in Cork. Amber beside the Fob and Gill at the top of Mayfield is cheap too.

Could be possible if there are enough members down that way
    mike65 wrote: »
    Pah! Dublin board that way ->

Mike.

A motors issue should probably stay in the forum where it is most relevant, i.e. the Motors forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,419 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

There used to be irishfuelprices.com, but it no longer works. This one does: pumps.ie

Advertisement