Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting rid of old PCs etc in Limerick area

Options
  • 18-03-2008 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

Im the manager of a small sales team in the Limerick area, I want to get rid of a number of old Pcs, terminals etc. Do you know of any local companies that would pick up these items, destroy the hard disks and take them away for recycling?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

banjobongo wrote: »
    Im the manager of a small sales team in the Limerick area, I want to get rid of a number of old Pcs, terminals etc. Do you know of any local companies that would pick up these items, destroy the hard disks and take them away for recycling?

Ask in the limerick forum - I needed to get rid of some electronic stuff in Kilkenny, asked on the KK forum, and got some quick replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks - good idea - Im still new to this site so getting the hang of it,
    cheers:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Is there a recycling centre near you? I brought our desktop and an old laptop to the Dublin waste recycling place in Ballyogan. We threw them in a huge communal skip thing. It was very satisfying, fecking them out like that!

Maybe ask in the Limerick forum is there an equivalent website in Limerick as dublinwaste.ie?

Advertisement