Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get to Eccles street!

Options
  • 18-03-2008 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Have to get to eccles street tomorrow morning, will be coming on the train, getting off in Drumcondra, I think i have to walk up by The Big Tree pub, after that I'm lost....

Any help would be great guys,

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭pawrick

when you get out at the station - head down lower Dorset st - a straight walk down and it'll be a turn on your right no problems. check google maps/earth and print off if you need - it's not far from the Big Tree but on the other side of the street

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

The mater private is on the corner of eccles street and dorset street. Its a big red brick building.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Yep, you keep walking straight along Drumcondra Rd, past the Big Tree pub, and Eccles Street is the next major turn off to your right. It's about a ten minute walk from Drumcondra Station I'd guesstimate.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

Thanks a million guys! Much appreciated. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

yeah keep walking and turn right at the spar.

• Advertisement
Advertisement