Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fur on pet clothes?

Options
  • 18-03-2008 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

The last time I was at the vets there was a lady there with a miniature yorkie. She had this little hooded jacket (which looked rediculous) on the dog and I noticed that the trim around the hood was made of real fur! She said she had bought it in Blanchardstown shopping centre. I was just annoyed that some people who would probably consider themselves animal lovers would buy such a product.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Not calling you a liar - but i doubt it was real - i'd say she bought it in Petstop in Blanch from there 'expensive' line which is for the most part mass produced in china

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

jameshayes wrote: »
    Not calling you a liar - but i doubt it was real - i'd say she bought it in Petstop in Blanch from there 'expensive' line which is for the most part mass produced in china

Its cheaper to produce real fur in China then fake fur as some companies there were selling it as fake fur to some department stores. It felt like real fur and looked like cat fur!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

would it be faux fur?

Advertisement