Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Illinois Cornflake

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Eglinton wrote: »
    Did a quick search. Couldn't see it.

i wonder why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Heh, the amount of retracted bids. :) Bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I've found another lima bean that looks like the leader!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

It looks like Ireland minus Cork, Kerry and Clare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

It looks like Ireland minus Cork, Kerry and Clare.

"Fvckin' great!" in other words!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

It bares the slightest of resembelance to Illonis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Awww, how cute
    I HAVE HEARD MUCH LATELY ABOUT THE ILLINOIS CORNFLAKE ORDEAL, I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL A BIG HOAX UNTIL THE OTHER DAY. I WENT TO POUR A BOWL OF CEREAL AND I NOTICED AND UNUSUALLY LARGE FLAKE ON TOP. AFTER PICKING IT OUT I NOTICED THAT IT HAD A FREAKY SQUARE SHAPE TO IT. I THOUGHT IT WAS VERY WEIRD TO SEE A FOOD ITEM TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE STATE OF OREGON. NO ALTERATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE AT ALL, FLAKE IS AS IS. SO HERE I AM SELLING IT, FOR ALL YOU OREGON LOVERS OUT THERE, THIS WILL BE A ONE OF A KIND COLLECTIBLE, AND WHO KNOWS MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN COUNTRY OUT OF CORNFLAKES!!! AN EXACT IDENTICAL TO THE GREAT OREGON STATE, THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE, YOU MUST BID TODAY!!! THIS CORNFLAKE MEASURES A LITTLE MORE THAN ONE SQUARE INCH. DO NOT HESITATE TO BID ON THIS RARE COLLECTIBLE. UPON COMPLETION OF THE AUCTION, THE BUYER WILL RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE REDEEMABLE FOR THE GREAT OREGON CORNFLAKE, AND THE ORIGINAL BOX THE CORNFLAKE CAME OUT OF WITH THE REST OF THE CORNFLAKES STILL INSIDE, WHO KNOWS MAYBE THERE ARE MORE IN IT. ALSO INCLUDED IS THE DIME PICTURED! BID TODAY AND DONT HOLD BACK!!!!

36ab_1.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Advertisement