Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is James Mcarthy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Man U and Barca have been chasing him for ages aswell. I'd say he'll be a great player for Ireland if he lives up to the hype.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Another James McCarthy thread, ffs. And he plays for Hamilton, not ICT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

eh im pretty sure the article says he plays for hamilton? whats your issue???

i apologiesed in advance if it had been asked before by asking have i been living under a rock cuz i had never heard of him! if you hate the threads so muc hhave you considered not posting in them??? or reading them? its a pretty clearly marked thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

He turned down a move to Liverpool last summer because he felt it was too soon. But he said he enjoyed his trial there so hopefully we can sign him in the summer. A lot of people obviously think he has something special

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

kryogen wrote: »
    eh im pretty sure the article says he plays for hamilton? whats your issue???

i apologiesed in advance if it had been asked before by asking have i been living under a rock cuz i had never heard of him! if you hate the threads so muc hhave you considered not posting in them??? or reading them? its a pretty clearly marked thread

Dont worry, he doesnt play in England...therfore he isnt worthy of multiple threads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

my friend reffed his u-19 debut (i think) for ireland and said he didnt see anything special but he played well. Liverpool and hamilton have been saying great things about and fair play to him for turning down a big move for regular football and all.

hope we see something from him in the next few years in the Irish set up too..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

He's the new Terry Dixon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Eirebear wrote: »
    Dont worry, he doesnt play in England...therfore he isnt worthy of multiple threads.

:rolleyes:

Its like the EL in exile.

Hes only played for our underagers. iirc he is still Scotland senior eligible should he choose to do so.

Advertisement