Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

body scratch - how much could that be ?

Options
  • 18-03-2008 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

i just had an incident on car park, i've scratched some fellas car, cant remember what was it but around 00 or 01 so not a brand new

the scratch was around 4 inches long and 0.5in high, any ideas how much that gonna cost me ? colour of a car dark blue ;] did it with a mirror, i've no marks on mine ..

happened in dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

i just had an incident on car park, i've scratched some fellas car, cant remember what was it but around 00 or 01 so not a brand new

the scratch was around 4 inches long and 0.5in high, any ideas how much that gonna cost me ? colour of a car dark blue ;] did it with a mirror, i've no marks on mine ..

happened in dublin
    If your man insists on a proper job he would have to get the whole door repainted which could cost e200+. Going by the age of the car he might take less and do a touch up job.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 oneoneeight

it wasn't done on the door but on kind of back-side area (where the can open is), so i believe he will go with touch up job. hope;)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

That's called the quarter panel. hopefully he'll accept a touch up job (which sounds very rude!) A proper job could involve respraying the whole side of the car :eek:

Advertisement