Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for vet!

Options
  • 18-03-2008 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hello, Im new to the forum's. Im looking for a good vet in cork. I have tried a few & feel I got 'caught' so Im a bit cautious.! Any help would be apprecited. I have 4 dogs....Bernese mountain ,a chow chow, a tibitian terrier...& have just got a new bernese puppy..so he needs to get his shots soon.....thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Welcome & good luck with the vet search!

Nice dogs, i've 2 tib's, best dogs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

have you tried Abbeyville Veterinary Hospital in Vicar's Road , i found them very helpfull when my golden retreiver was sick on a bank holiday weekend ,my local vet was unavailable ,the vet from abbeyville opened up the surgery especially for me and fixed him up .

Cashman & O'Driscoll in glanmire are good as well if you can travel out of the city

• Registered Users Posts: 26 tara king

Hello There,thanks for the reply. yes I useed to go to see David Hyde in Abbyville in Togher..found him really brilliant! unfortunately David is'nt there anymore...(dont know where he went) also Ive moved about 15 miles outside Midleton...so am looking for a vet that would be nearby...now Ive tried Youghal...& Midleton..without sucess! Please dont be thinking Im too fussey...I admit I am passionate about my dogs...but believe me when I tell you...I have been 'caught'.:mad: Any other ideas...Thanks!

Advertisement