Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back of Neck tattoo

Options
  • 18-03-2008 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hey all! :)

I'm getting a sanskrit tattoo on the back of my neck -

कृपा
    शक्ति

I wanted to get it quite small and the writing quite featherlike, but would this be possible, or would it come out quite splotchy and unreadable? (as much as sanskrit is readable!) :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Depends how small you want it.
    It looks fairly delicate, thin lines etc. which may smudge over time.
    I usually just say go and ask a tattoo artist, question them about it.
    *waits for more people to reply with a better answer*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Wilburt wrote: »
    Depends how small you want it.
    It looks fairly delicate, thin lines etc. which may smudge over time.
    I usually just say go and ask a tattoo artist, question them about it.
    *waits for more people to reply with a better answer*

is it like this (victora beckham has one)
    tattoo-victoria-beckham-400a061107.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i wanted a font size 14 or 16 (did it up on ms word) text thing on the back of my neck... 5-7 words, took it in and was told twas too small... would just be waaaay too prone to smudging.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Girrrrseach

Yeah, from that picture, that would be the size of the font, but not down the spine - Just simply the above sanskrit on the back of my neck, like in my first post..

I guess I will pop in :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Yeah, from that picture, that would be the size of the font, but not down the spine - Just simply the above sanskrit on the back of my neck, like in my first post..

I guess I will pop in :o
    yeah pop in to ye locol tattooist and explain what ye want done,Im sure it be no probs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement