Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looks or Laughs?

Options
  • 18-03-2008 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭

So pure and simple, if you had to make a choice, for ye wimmen (in the opposite sex or the same, whatever tickles your fancy ;) ) would it be.....

looks

or

laughs?

Looks or laughs 6 votes

Looks
    0% 0 votes
    Laughs
    100% 6 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

DEFFO SOME ONE WHO MAKES ME LAUGH!! looks do nothing for me i lived with a himbo for 7 years and that was not nice !!

Neither sparks are more important than looks and I find men who are always trying to be funny dull and annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I have both in my boy so I'm a lucky biatch :D

Looks first. As important as a sense of humour is it still wouldn't make a not so attractive (to me) guy attractive....loads of these threads lately...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

gcgirl wrote: »
    DEFFO SOME ONE WHO MAKES ME LAUGH!! looks do nothing for me i lived with a himbo for 7 years and that was not nice !!

Why did you stay with him for 7 years then???:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

deffo laughs!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭whatsgoinon

without a doubt, laughs all the way, I find guys with a sense of humour very comfortable with themselves. And if they are comfortable then I am comfortable. Looks doesn't pay a major part at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Looks ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Why did you stay with him for 7 years then???:eek:

prob the sex!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

gcgirl wrote: »
    prob the sex!

<cough> <cough> :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Corkgirl21

laughs definitely!! Can't I have both?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Corkgirl21 wrote: »
    laughs definitely!! Can't I have both?

No!!! Bold girl for asking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Looks for definite. No point in someone being funny if I don't want to ride the living daylights out of them.

That said, I often end up being physically attracted to guys who I initially wouldn't have given a second look to after spending time with them and getting on really well with them. And going off hot guys after spending time with them and not getting on with them. So it's not as simple as all that, but at the same time you have to think your fella is a ride.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Just to throw a spanner in the works, don't girls start giggling uncontrollably when they're speaking to an attractive bloke and move away from an ugly funny person before they get a chance to make them laugh?

Or to put it another way, aren't the laughs your reaction to someone you find attractive rather than necessarily based on what is funny? For example, do you ever laugh all night with someone but when you tell your story to other people you realise that it's not that funny after all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Laughs all the way ~ gin can help with the looks department :D:D

For me it's like, how long would you spend looking at a nice painting before you get bored vs how long would you watch a funny movie before you get bored?? Funny movie wins hands down!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

didn't we just have this poll?

Advertisement