Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessing media on UK sites

Options
  • 19-03-2008 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

This might be the wrong forum but does anyone know if there is a way I can watch video content on the Guardian or BBC website. A lot of the clips I am trying to view are restricted because I am trying to access it from Ireland.

Please note I am not asking for any illegal tips just wondering if there is a workaround or something I am missing.

(If it helps I am currently trying to watch a documentary called Shooting the Wire available on the Guardian)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

You are looking for something like a UK based proxy. Google is your main man there. I also think there were a few threads going on about it ages ago?

Advertisement