Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anime Central

Options
  • 19-03-2008 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

I often watch Anime Central on satellite. I like it because you can get a taste of specific animes and then if you enjoy you can go out and procure the entire program. Sometimes I wish they would play more obscure anime and maybe the odd time some movies. Although I suppose its also subject to the audience. Obviously they have to show more mainstream popular anime. The channel is great, but I do think it is a slight bit of the same old thing every time.

Movies would be a wonderful inclusion. Hopefully such things are planned for the channel. I am aware that such channels take time to develop and raise funds....

Advertisement