Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

alan wake this week?

• 19-03-2008 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

was looking forward to this 12 months ago but after all the delays can someone confirm its actually out this week? i've all but forgotten why i was looking forward to it at this stage but after hitting you tube i remembered why :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Dunno where you're getting your info from but Alan Wake has no release date yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Still delayed unfortunately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Duke Nukem Forever is out tomorrow and Alan Wake is out on Friday... best week for gamers EVER!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

tman wrote: »
    Duke Nukem Forever is out tomorrow and Alan Wake is out on Friday... best week for gamers EVER!
    lol so is final fantasy 13 now that I think of it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Dunno where you're getting your info from but Alan Wake has no release date yet.
    well i learned not to rely on play.com's release dates :-( they said this friday yesterday on the site but now its showing as 26/09/2008 ffs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

Yep - very annoying. They take a rough guess of the release date 6 months before and then forget to change it when the game doesn't transpire!

When oh when are we going to get a release date for Rock Band? I'd be happy with knowing the date that they plan to announce the release date!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Just watched the trailer there for it, it looks good alright. Plus the team behind Max Payne is developing it, which can only be a good thing.

On a similar kind of vein, when is Alone in the Dark out? I downloaded the trailer for it recently and it looks similar to Alan Wake (creepy psychological thriller).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Alone in the Dark is out sometime in May, it looks pretty interesting.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,698 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

monomaniac wrote: »
    When oh when are we going to get a release date for Rock Band? I'd be happy with knowing the date that they plan to announce the release date!

I remember loads of shops advertising a March release date. Perhaps March 2010? Should be out the same week as Duke Nukem Forever 2: The long-awaited sequel.

Advertisement