Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

In 2 minds about a e30

Options
  • 19-03-2008 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey any input here would be helpful, thinking about getting a e30 bmw but i don't know weather to buy one all done up(bodykit,alloys etc) or get a half decent plain one and get the work done myself:rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Get one fitted with an M-Tech kit. They always look better than aftermarket jobbies.
    The 15" BBS basketweave alloys also look better than any other alloy you can find. The E30 is also sensitive to aftermarket rims in terms of the ride quality.
    Whn buying try and get something that is as 'pure' as possible. Buying something that someone has butchered will be a false economy as I would put money on it that you will have to spent to get it right.
    If you can't get one with an M-Tech kit then go for a standard one - you can get the M-Tech kit and rims on ebay.de for next to nothing

Advertisement