Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Bill / Tariff mixup

• 19-03-2008 4:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

I'm with vodafone just over two years now and have found them to be satisfactory until now.
    I upgraded my phone at christmas after which I got a call from the vodafone team informing me that my tariff was not right and that I could save money switching to the "Perfect Choice 100" Plan. I was told that they were looking at my usage stats and that they recommend me switching to this plan to save money. I agreed to this.
    Before Christmas I was on the plan most like the current "Perfect Choice 400" Plan.
    I would normally pay €75- €90 a month on average, but after their "help" my first affected bill came to €170 and my next one will be €157.:eek:

What rights do I have ? Any Advice on this matter would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Give them a call and ask what they can do. They will very likely be able to help you.

One thing though, have you used your phone more by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 NewSteelSplash

No I have used it roughly the same amount. They said they would Credit my account with the nearly 250 euro I was overcharged.
    Still waiting ..

And no good will gestures for all the trouble and expense i,ve had.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Vodafone are pretty decent in this regard.
    Get on the phone to a team leader and explain what happened.
    They are good crediting you back, but getting your case expalined to a TL may get you a month or two free line rental on top of the refund.

Advertisement