Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And So It Begins!!!!

Options
  • 19-03-2008 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

I'm really sorry about posting this but the Berba hunt has begun and there is nothing we can, it truly is an unstoppable force.

From Sky Sports website
    Tottenham striker Dimitar Berbatov would be willing to listen to any possible approach from Milan, according to his agent.

Berbatov's future at White Hart Lane has been the subject of ongoing speculation this season and it was rumoured Manchester United were close to making a January move for the Bulgarian international.

And now Berbatov's agent - Emil Dantchev - has admitted that the Spurs star would consider an offer from Milan, if the Italian giants ever come in for him.

"If there is any interest, there has been no contact with his club," Dantchev told The Sun.

Happy

"Milan is one of the biggest clubs in Europe and if there was interest we would discuss it with Dimitar."

Milan, who sit fifth in Serie A, are thought to be set for a busy summer in the transfer market as they look to overhaul their squad following their failure to progress beyond the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League.

Dantchev insists Berbatov - who has two years to run on his Tottenham contract - is settled in North London, but has not ruled out a move elsewhere at the end of the season.

"He (Berbatov) is happy, but if a player is happy somewhere it does not mean he cannot be happy somewhere else."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

And now Berbatov's agent - Emil Dantchev - has admitted that the Spurs star would consider an offer from Milan, if the Italian giants ever come in for him.

In other words, if his auntie had balls she'd be his uncle.

I don't for one minute doubt that there'll be interest in Berbatov, but his agent is just being a cnut and I don't for one minute believe Milan are seriously interested in him, as they have a number of positions in their starting XI need attention.

Berbs is this guy's only big client by all accounts, and judging by his performance the last two years I'm not surprised. In the immortal words of Patches O'Houlihan "it's like watching a bunch of retards trying to **** a doorknob!"

Advertisement