Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chelsea at the Lane

Options
  • 19-03-2008 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

I think we could be up against it tonight lads. They seem to be hitting some good form of late, and Lampard and Terry appear to be fully fit for once, I think we could be lucky to get away with a point, hope Im wrong.

We need a big improvement from last Sunday either way...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭tomo75

Question is: will Keane start/play????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

tomo75 wrote: »
    Question is: will Keane start/play????

Id be very very shocked if he did'nt play, assuming he was fit !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

looking forward to this one,if its half the game it was last year it should be a cracker.that game last season still ranks as one of my best days at the lane.COYS.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Had to swerve tonight's game due to a nasty bout of manflu and a general lack of sleep the last few days or so, so will have to make do with BBC Radio London.

Can't see anything other than a Chelsea win tbh, and a lot of empty seats judging by the glut of spares available on FTL. I really hope we don't just go through the motions from now until the end of the season, we've a lot of players who should see the next 9 games as their chance to impress Ramos.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Same Spurs team as won League Cup it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

0 - 1 (3 mins).

1 - 1 (Woodgate)

1 - 2 (19 mins)

Cashley should have gone that was a reckless tackle.I really hate these cnuts.I so hope united win the league.

at 1 - 3 but now it's 2 - 3 (Berbatov).

• Advertisement

3 - 3 (Hudd).

Fcuking bastard manflu...:mad::mad::mad:

And I went and cancelled Sky Sports this evening without realising there's no MOTD on tonight...

:(:(:(

3 - 4

Anyone know if they're showing highlights later tonight?

4 - 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

f*&king hell boys my hearts in my mouth here Berba nearly nicked it for us!

highlights on sky sports1 later tonight

unreal berba should have won it.Watched it on a live stream,my hearts not right after that.Never dull hey.YID ARMY

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

What a game berba was one on one with cudicini and he made a good save. unreal game. But from being 3-1 down against them with half an hour to go i'll be happy with a draw. bit of fighting spirit was badly needed in our performances and we got it tonight

Hope that's the two dropped points that cost them their chance at the title.

Cole is a slimey piece of ****, I hope he meets a tackle like he dished out some time in the future...karma can be a bitch...:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

KingdomYid wrote: »
    unreal berba should have won it.Watched it on a live stream,my hearts not right after that.Never dull hey.YID ARMY

Same here - unbelievable finish, made another great save from Keane.

Chimbonda cost us at least 2 goals - hopeless stand in at CB.

Great game though - game of the season and Robbie goal of the season???

Hope that's the two dropped points that cost them their chance at the title.

Cole is a slimey piece of ****, I hope he meets a tackle like he dished out some time in the future...karma can be a bitch...:mad:

Here here that was a shocking tackle and he complained about being booked,hopefully united beat pool on sunday and the 2 scum teams draw.

Cashley is a little wagon isnt he? All that pent up nastiness must be cause his missus isnt putting out at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭dantes74

yet another jaw dropping game at the lane, fabulous stuff
    but we're looking more and more like keegan's newcastle of the 90's
    if we got our defence organised surely we could be a match for any team in the premiership
    thought hutton looked very ordinary
    and yes a. cole has yet again proved himself to be a right f/er

Bale or Gilberto in at LB, either a fully fit King or a decent replacement, and anyone but Blobbo in goal would help.

I;d also say the lack of cover from our central midfield continues to be a problem, especially tonight with Chelsea having three central against our two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭dantes74

not sure bout gilberto yet, only seen him in psv game and wasn't too impressed. i do however rate o hara highly though
    and if we can keep bale fit next yr we'll have a great competition for places in defence

Sweet Jesus no! O'Hara is a great prospect, but nowhere near LB please, everytime I've seen him fill in he's had a poor game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Ashley Cole is a cùnt.

Just wanted to say that without getting banned from Soccer. Cheers for the tip therecklessone :D

Ashley Cole is a cùnt.

Just wanted to say that without getting banned from Soccer. Cheers for the tip therecklessone :D

You're welcome!

;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Ashley Cole is a cùnt.

tut tut

kdjac

Advertisement