Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chelsea at the Lane

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

i'm following Necromomions lead......

Ashley cole is the most dispicable horrible **** in the game. he is the personification of everything wrong with the modern game.

Thanks recklessone.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Mr Alan wrote: »
    he is the personification of everything wrong with the modern game.

See, I wouldn't have suggested anyone post their thoughts up here but for that.

You've hit the nail square on the head, Cole is the personification of everything that is wrong with the modern game, he's a cash-obsessed, self-centred, nasty little sh1t.

What's worse is that type of player would sh1t themselves 20 or 20 years ago, coming up against the likes of Tommy Smith, Souness, Graham Roberts even the ball players like Bryan Robson would have put him in the stands without breaking a sweat.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Very satisfying to deny chelscum the three points they expected!
    Two points dropped for them; pride restored for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

What's worse is that type of player would sh1t themselves 20 or 20 years ago, coming up against the likes of Tommy Smith, Souness, Graham Roberts even the ball players like Bryan Robson would have put him in the stands without breaking a sweat.

Do you know Ronan i was shouting for a Dave Mackay who would kick lumps out of these prima donnas? We have too many gentile players - need 1/2 fu**ers who take no prisoners.

galinka wrote: »
    Do you know Ronan i was shouting for a Dave Mackay who would lumps out of these primadonnas? We have too many gentile players - need 1/2 fu**ers who take no prisoners.

Think Hutton could be our man Andrew, surprised he walked away from the tackle tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

You're welcome!

;)

your a ****

chdpoker wrote: »
    your a ****

Haha, must try harder Poindexter...

Haha, must try harder Poindexter...

sad little man

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

can i join the ashley cole haters club please? i will pay any membership fees due and will abide by the charter. I promise to hate him for eternity. The secret code is

he is a wánkér..........

thanks for taking 2 points off them ****s tonight also lads. i have to admit, spurs are some team to watch. i thinks its 109 goals in their games in the league this year. ye must be frustrated, but at least its entertaining. its like newcastle 10 years ago, without the results.

sad little man

Hahahahahahahaha.

That the best you can do?

Feeling a little bitter that we've dealt your title challenge a blow? Still smarting after you threw away your best chance of silverware at Wembley?

• Advertisement

its like newcastle 10 years ago, without the results.

But with a trophy or two in the last 40 years...;)

not feeling bitter at all just thought id tell your your a sad twat.thats all

Here, have a word with Terry will ya? I think he's parked in your spot

Here, have a word with Terry will ya? I think he's parked in your spot

so im disabled? come on you can do better than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

can i join the ashley cole haters club please? i will pay any membership fees due and will abide by the charter. I promise to hate him for eternity. The secret code is

he is a wánkér..........

Proper little w@nker indeed.

He's gatecrashed the original holy trinity of cnuts (Lampard, Terry and Drogba). Now rebranded as the 4 cnuts of the apocalypse.

Horrible players playing for a Horrible club with Horrible supporters.
    Rot in Hell us absolute cnuts.

They can't even buy the league anymore - lovely stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Love the banter, brilliant.

They were fcukin sick last night, absolutely wonderful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

So sweet when you think 5 mins before robbies goal , you had joe cole who made it 4-3 down in the south stand corner kissing the badge and lampard on his back igniting the crowd with drogba ...clowns!!!!, they were sick when we levelled the game at 4-4 , couldnt happen to a nicer bunch , and as for that cnut cashley cole...horror tackle!!! .........................."chelski , yere gonna will fu$k all " !!!!......Roll on next season lads.

so im disabled? come on you can do better than that.

Well, you're behaving like a spastic so I just assumed...

Here's a question for ya:

Everytime Spurs play your shower, your delightful fans regale us with songs about Auschwitz and foreskins. I can understand the Holocaust references, but why are Chelsea fans so obsessed with other men's cocks?

BERBA wrote: »
    So sweet when you think 5 mins before robbies goal , you had joe cole who made it 4-3 down in the south stand corner kissing the badge and lampard on his back igniting the crowd with drogba ...clowns!!!!, they were sick when we levelled the game at 4-4 , couldnt happen to a nicer bunch ,

Was nice, wasn't it? Made up last year in the Cup no end.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Twas nice to sicken them again, great stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

avclub_review2648.article_0.jpg

:D

Advertisement