Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does size matter?????????

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Y2J IS GOD

Yes size matters in all areas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

spaceman spiff: hilarious youtube link

for me, im a fan of short girls. I think they're very cute. However, tall girls don't bother me either. Im 6' 2" and have never gone out with a girl taller than me, wouldn't mind.
    weight: somewhere in the middle is fine
    breast size: hmm indecisive about it all.

eh dunno about the whole size thing in respect to guys, im sure a girl would be happy enough if he knew what he was doing.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Aint nuthin more depressin than a large vagina I have to say. I guess kinda similar to a lady being disappointed by a teeny cock. Its something you can work around, but you are still thinking of a tighter lady or a bigger bloke. I dont think about blokes. I am making a presumption about all women that you must now adhere to for I am a man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭gordon_gekko

as a dude , im a bit surprised by how many ladies in here take the view that penis size does matter
    whenever you hear a discussion on the topic , most ladies say it doesnt matter , perhaps they dont want to appear shallow
    having read the comments on this thread , i can only conclude that when asked the question annonymously , most women will admit it does matter

btw , my experience with foreign girls has been that they dont particulary like big penises , im quite big myself and have been complained to while abroad

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Ok here goes it. . I'm female, quiet short 5ft 2, love my curves and blessed with bigguns on top. I definitley have issues with size so here it is. . .

Weight: My first love when I was 17 was 20 stone. I was about 10. He was the best guy EVER and since then I've only ever gone for the bigger guy. Skinny men dont do it for me. I love my beef. ;)

Height: because I'm so short, I dont think there are any guys out there shorter then me, so anything taller is fantastic. If there are guys shorter then me, well I'll consider it I suppose. :rolleyes:

Penis: Being honest, I love a bit of cock that fits her firmly. 7'' is good enough. Ah who am I kiddin. I'm not fussy. I'll compromise. hands like shovels are welcomed. :D

shoe size: I really dont care. I'm a size 5. so long as he doesnt feel the need to borrow my slippers or stiletto's then we should get on perfectly well.

:D:D:D

• Advertisement

I have a Chandler Bing thing about hands.....androgynous hands much the same size as mine own freak me out.

Although maybe if they were small but manly I wouldn't mind.

Otherwise size doesn't bother me at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

At 5'4", I can say I'm safely f*cked :D No wonder dlofnep has been single for 4 years.

As for girls..

Boob size = Irrelavant. It really doesn't matter at all. Small boobs on a slim girl is actually pretty sexy.

Weight = I think girls are awfully concious about their weight. The amount of times I've heard girls complain about their weight when they've looked just fine is insane. I don't know why they feel pressured to try and live up to magazine girls. Ideally, I'd like a medium weight girl if that makes sense. Nice bum, something to hold onto!

Erm.. What else? Height? Well, same height as me really or slightly shorter.. Which is hard! Considering I'm 5'4". Max height I'd date is about 5'6" I guess, but I would never approach a girl taller than me because I know instantly that girls really want taller guys. It's natural. They need the macho, alpha male to protect them. It's basic human instinct.

This thread has actually depressed me a little. I got over my height thing many a moon ago, but it's just kicked back in some bad memories for me now.. :(

You can have all the fancy ideas about what your preferance is........but at the end of the day lust doesn't discriminate.
    So take a chance dlofnep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Fifilefleure

Size doesn't really matter I must say - as Moonbaby says -

"You can have all the fancy ideas about what your preferance is........but at the end of the day lust doesn't discriminate.
    So take a chance dlofnep."

However I do be attracted to certain things/ type eg him been taller etc. But at the end of the day - we generally fall for someone who isn't our type!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Jiggle wrote: »
    But at the end of the day - we generally fall for someone who isn't our type!!
    Or you could say if you fall for them they are your type, you just didn't know who your type was.:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Fifilefleure

Wibbs wrote: »
    Or you could say if you fall for them they are your type, you just didn't know who your type was.:D

maybe....maybe - thinking outside the box!! Or that because they weren't your type in the first place you had no preconceptions or expectations!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Moonbaby wrote: »
    You can have all the fancy ideas about what your preference is........but at the end of the day lust doesn't discriminate.
    So take a chance dlofnep.

Quoted for truth.

My lady is about an inch taller than me in bare feet, considerably so when she puts her heels on, but I'm only 5'6", so that's not sayin much! :D

As regards the dimensions, who cares, when you like/love someone, it doesn't matter. You like them for who they are.

Unless you're shallow.

In which case you'd more than likely have a superficial relationship to match your superficial requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

As long as she's big on hugs!:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

If you like to spoon, size matters. Height to surround you, obviously slim and fit.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I'm about 5'11" so haven't ever been out with a girl taller than me. Don't think I'd like it for some reason. I like petite girls. Which is basically the average Irish girl. Below 5'5 / 5'6 I reckon. Boob size definitely doesn't matter. It's about how they look in clothes etc coz that affects overall appearance. Main thing for me is a pretty face though. Being honest, I don't think I've ever been attracted to a girl that's, say, heavier than 14/15 stone, but that's just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,217 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Height - shorter than me in heels so 5'8" at most (I'm 5'10"). Definite preference for petite women.

Weight - Roughly a size 6 to a 12 depending on height. Fat is not attractive.

Breasts - I'm more of an ass man but once they're there and in proportion to everything else I'm happy.

weight - yeah, i like skinny guys. but anorexia is also a big NO
    height - not really, no. i don't think i'd like a guy that what exceptionally smaller than me. but i also don't like it when a guy is more than a few inches taller
    'size' - if he's small, but can compensate, it's ok. if he's too big i wouldn't like it...ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

I find it funny that every girl who quoted an actual size said 7 inches (both length and girth).

With the average penis length apparently being between 5 and 6 inches and average girth of just 5 inches, there's either a lot of unsatisfied women "size queens", or you girls need to lower your expectations:eek:

Wiki link NSFW (NOT SAFE FOR WORK - contains a few clinical photos)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

dotsman wrote: »
    I find it funny that every girl who quoted an actual size said 7 inches (both length and girth).

With the average penis length apparently being between 5 and 6 inches and average girth of just 5 inches, there's either a lot of unsatisfied women "size queens", or you girls need to lower your expectations:eek:

Wiki link NSFW (NOT SAFE FOR WORK - contains a few clinical photos)

Hmmm - agreed - probably a good idea for girls to take a measuring tape to their boyfriend's penis and revise their mental image of what 7" looks like! It's actually very big. Most guys fall in the 5 to 6 inch range, but proportionality makes a difference too. If you're 6' tall and stocky like me, the average portion looks... well, average! But if you're 5'5" and slim, the average portion looks far more impressive.

Anyway, most of the supposed ideals we state about a potential partner are theoretical. I've always found that I fall in love with someone and subconsciously revise my ideal of beauty to match them...

In my 43 years, I've found petite, slim and small busted women attractive, I've found short pear-shaped women attractive and so on.... Right now I prefer tall, curvy, amazon-like women simply because my partner is tall and curvy...

Oh and believe me, there's just as much variation in vaginas... The Kama Sutra has a section on this, and a couple only ever have problems if partners fall into opposite extremes of the size scale...

Advertisement